Terms and Conditions
Exchange & Return Policy
We will exchange the items you purchased from us if you change your mind provided the following conditions have been met:
1. Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase with original receipt or proof of purchase.
2. Items must be in original condition as purchased (with labels/tags attached) Garments must not be worn or washed.
3. If the item is faulty, wrongly described or different from the sample shown, then we will meet our obligations under the Commerce Commission Decree 2010 and provide a replacement product provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase. Any additional cost incurred will be considered the responsibility of the customer.
4. You can also exchange your order in person at any S Nagindas retail store in Fiji, provided you have the original receipt and method of payment used for the purchase and you meet the above(1 ,2, 3) conditions.
5. If you exchange your order in any retail store you must provide the packing slip which you received in the order package. If the items returned are not available in the store, then you can choose some other products for the same value (excluding delivery charges).
6. Unfortunately we cannot exchange any items that have been worn and are without tags or labels. All items must be returned in original condition.
7. We will not refund if you simply change your mind, but will provide you with an exchange for the same value. (Customer is responsible for all related freight charges).
8. If there is any defect in the product or need to change any sizes, you could return the items via post, you will have to inform us first by email and give us a brief description of the problem you are experiencing. Once you are notified by email you can return it to us for a replacement. All goods returned must be sent to this address:
(Returns, S Nagindas, P. O .Box 72, Nadi. Fiji Islands). (Customer is responsible for all related freight charges).